Not to be confused with the Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta episode of the same name.
Teairra tries to hold on to her undying love for Ray, only to find that some things are best left in the past. Soulja Boy and Nia decide to build a future together. Omarion and Apryl are expecting their first child.
In order of appearance:
- Sincere introduces Soulja's performance and Masika can be seen in the background of Ray J's party, however they are not credited onscreen.
|Princess||Ray J's girlfriend|
- Morgan's son LaCorey, Fizz and Moniece's son Kameron, Nia's sister Deja Riley and daughter Kamryn make minor, uncredited appearances. The opening monologue is narrated by Mona Scott-Young.
- Brandi Boyd, Chris Brown, Nick Cannon, Josh Xantus, Meagan Good, La'Myia Good, Brandy Norwood, Sinbad, Kim Kardashian, Maxwell Billieon, Lil' Kim, J-Boog, Raz-B, Rick Ross, Teddy Riley are shown in still photographs and archival video footage during the cast's various introductions.
- Mally Mall appears in the episode's end credits, although he is not seen at all except for the season's trailer.
Music from the cast
|Group 1 Crew||Goin Down|
|Iggy Azalea feat. Rita Ora||Black Widow|
|Cher Lloyd||Killin' It|
The following were released on VH1.com in conjunction with the episode.
- Bad Break Ups + Mama Drama (05:28) – Ray J, Teairra and more cast members react to episode one of
Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.
- Teairra Mari Breaks Down (01:55) – deleted scene with Teairra opening up to Hazel about her feelings towards Ray J.
- Teairra Marí appeared previously in the franchise in a supporting role on Love & Hip Hop: New York. This is the first episode featuring Hazel-E, Morgan, Ray J, Omarion, Apryl, Soulja Boy, Nia, Fizz, Moniece, Leslie and Princess, who would go on to appear in a larger role in season two. Sincere Show and Masika appear in uncredited cameos, while Nikki, Yung Berg, Amanda and Yesi appear in the opening monologue sequence only, they would all be introduced officially in subsequent episodes.