The special is executive produced by Mona Scott-Young and Stephanie Gayle for Monami Entertainment and Toby Barraud, Stefan Springman, Mala Chapple and Robyn Nish Friedman for Eastern TV, and Susan Levison, Nina L. Diaz, Vivian Gomez and Ken Martinez for VH1. Yandy Smith-Harris also serves as executive producer.
This 2-hour special features Yandy Smith and Mendeecees Harris joining hands in holy matrimony live on television, with appearances from their family and friends, as well as several Love & Hip Hop franchise cast members and various VH1 reality TV stars.
|Lil Mendeecees||Best man|
|Judy Harris||Mother of the groom|
|Rich Dollaz & Moniece||N/A|
- Kimbella Vanderhee and Mona Scott-Young also appear as bridesmaids.
- Princess Love, Tara Wallace, Peter Gunz, Bambi Benson, Lil Scrappy, Ariane Davis, Aasim Harris, Omere Harris, Skylar Harris and Kim Wallace are also seen attending the wedding, however they are not credited onscreen.
Minor guest starsEdit
The following guest stars only appear on Love & Hip Hop Live: The Wedding:
- Pnina Tornai (Fashion designer)
- Lakisha (Maid of honor)
- Moshe (Owner, ARI)
- Makini (Floral designer)
- Karen Gravano (KarenGravanoVH1)
- Renee Graziano (@reneegraziano)
- Ayanna (Matron of honor/Wedding planner)
- Bryant (Yandy's hair dresser)
- Marlo Hampton (@iheartmarlo)