Marla Thomas is a supporting cast member on season two of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.
Before Love & Hip Hop
Marla Thomas is the mother of Moniece Slaughter. She is the wife of Dave Thomas, a Grammy Award-winning singer from the gospel group Take 6. Together, they host the radio show The Marla & Dave Show.
Love & Hip Hop franchise (2015)
Marla appears in a minor supporting role in season two of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, which chronicles her strained relationship with Moniece and her apprehensions about her relationship with Rich Dollaz.
Marla does not return to the show after the season's reunion special.
After Love & Hip Hop
Marla would later appear with Moniece on an 2017 episode of Dr. Phil titled My Son Thinks He's Engaged to Rihanna, Walks Around Town Naked and Believes He's Worth $700 Billion, to discuss her son, DJ, who suffers from mental health issues.
Marla has 5 appearances in total.
|Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood (5 episodes)|
|2.05, 2.08, 2.09, 2.13, 2.14|
- Her Mother Is Marlene McCraw.
- She Gave Birth To Her Daughter Moniece Linae Slaughter On March 4, 1987 At 19 Years Old, Her Son David "DJ" Reginald Thomas JR On August 14, 1989 At 21 Years Old, And Her Daughter Drew Alexis Thomas On February 9, 1993 At 24 Years Old.
- She Has An Older Brother Named Brian McCraw.
- Marla Married Dave Thomas Of The Music Group Take 6 On March 25, 1988.
- Kamron Is Her Only Grandchild Via Moniece.
- She Is A Mental Health Activist
- She Was Previously Married To Michael Slaughter, They Had 1 Child A Daughter Moniece Linae Slaughter But They Divorced When Moniece Was Still A Baby.
|Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood supporting cast members|
|Morgan | Nia | Leslie | Amanda | Yung Berg | Yesi | Sincere | Milan | Rich | Amber | Miles | Brandi | Nas | Kamiah | Max | Jason Lee | Marla | Shanda | Willie | Sonja | Kyesha | Lyrica Garrett | Pam | Rosa | Booby | Zellswag | Marcus | Alexis Skyy | Chanel West Coast | Jade | Solo Lucci | Cisco | A.D. | Misster Ray | Bridget | James | Tiffany | Apple Watts | Paris | Donatella | RoccStar | La'Britney | JayWill | Amber Diamond | Shun Love | John Watts | J-Boog | Brittany B. | Micky Munday | Tricia Ana|