Mimi Faust is a main cast member on the first nine seasons Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta and one of the show's original six cast members.
Before Love & Hip Hop
Mimi Faust is the mother of Stevie's daughter, Eva, originally from Newport News, Virginia. She endured a rough childhood, having been abandoned in Los Angeles, California, by her Scientologist mother at the age of 13. In the 1990s, she was Claudia Jordan's roommate and appeared as a video vixen in music videos for Pharrell Williams and Kelly Price. In 2001, she founded her own cleaning service, Keep It Clean, Inc. During the series, she also embarks on a career as an entertainment manager, author and interior designer.
Love & Hip Hop franchise (2012–present)
Mimi is introduced on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta as having been in an on-again, off-again relationship with Stevie J for the past fifteen years. It is eventually revealed that he has been in a secret relationship with his artist, Joseline, igniting a feud between the two women that would last for the rest of the series' run. Mimi breaks up with Stevie and enters a relationship with Nikko London in season two, much to the disapproval of her best friend Ariane. Their relationship initially seemed great as they admitted to filming themselves having "great" sex and making sex tapes they would carry around with them. The couple's allegedly leaked, highly publicised sex tape, distributed by Vivid Entertainment, is the leading storyline of the show's third season, and in season four, Mimi admits to her friends that the tape was staged. At the fourth season's reunion, it is revealed that her love triangle with Stevie and Joseline was the result of a threesome, well before the show made it to air.
In season five, Mimi admits that she is sexually fluid, and enters a relationship with Chris, who would later reveal his identity as a trans man. The two eventually break up, and at the fifth season reunion, she reveals that she has started dating a woman. Her girlfriend is later revealed to be basketball player Ty Young, who appears on the show in seasons seven and eight.
Mimi also appears in a supporting role in the spin-off shows Stevie J & Joseline: Go Hollywood and Leave It to Stevie, in an episode of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: After Party Live! and in the specials Dirty Little Secrets, Dirty Little Secrets 2, Love & Hip Hop: The Love Edition, Love & Hip Hop Awards: Most Certified (where she won the Romance Gone Wrong category) and 40 Greatest Love & Hip Hop Moments: The Reboot.
Green screen looks
Mimi has made 143 appearances so far.
|Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta (139 episodes)|
|1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.04, 1.05, 1.06, 1.07, 1.08, 1.09, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12|
|Dirty Little Secrets|
|2.01, 2.02, 2.03, 2.04, 2.05, 2.06, 2.07, 2.08, 2.09, 2.10, 2.11, 2.12, 2.13, 2.14, 2.15, 2.16, 2.17|
|3.01, 3.02, 3.03, 3.04, 3.05, 3.06, 3.07, 3.08, 3.09, 3.10, 3.12, 3.13, 3.14, 3.15, 3.16, 3.17, 3.18, 3.19, 3.20|
|4.01, 4.02, 4.03, 4.04, 4.05, 4.06, 4.07, 4.08, 4.09, 4.10, 4.11, 4.12, 4.13, 4.14, 4.16, 4.17, 4.18, 4.19|
|5.01, 5.02, 5.03, 5.04, 5.05, 5.06, 5.07, 5.09, 5.10, 5.11, 5.12, 5.13, 5.14, 5.15, 5.16, 5.17, 5.18|
|6.01, 6.03, 6.07, 6.08, 6.10, 6.11, 6.12, 6.13, 6.14, 6.15, 6.16, 6.17, 6.18|
|Dirty Little Secrets 2|
|7.01, 7.02, 7.03, 7.05, 7.06, 7.07, 7.09, 7.10, 7.11, 7.12, 7.13, 7.14, 7.15, 7.16, 7.17, 7.18|
|8.01, 8.02, 8.05, 8.06, 8.07, 8.09, 8.10, 8.11, 8.12, 8.13, 8.14, 8.15, 8.16, 8.18, 8.19, 8.20|
|9.01, 9.02, 9.03, 9.04, 9.05, 9.06, 9.07, 9.08, 9.09|
|Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: After Party Live! (1 episode)|
|Stevie J & Joseline: Go Hollywood (1 episode)|
|Leave It to Stevie (1 episode)|
|Love & Hip Hop: New York (1 episode)|
|Love & Hip Hop: The Love Edition|
- In 2018, Mimi Was Reported To Be Making Up To $100,000 Per Season.
- Mimi Claims To Have Beat Joseline Once As She Frequently References This In Various Altercations. Although This Was Off Camera, It Likely Is True As Joseline Is Quick To Get Mad And Try To Fight Her When She Brings It Up Never Denying It, As Well As Her Just Barely Managing To Get The Best Of Mimi At The Third Season Reunion Behind Stage.
- Mimi Has 2 Maternal Half-Siblings Kwesi And Ingrid James On Her Mother's Side, And Has 8 Paternal Half-Siblings Lloyd, Tselane, Lynee, Lawrence JR, Tomango, Omilana, Teresa And Jamal Faust On Her Father's Side.
- Mimi's Father Lawrence Robert Faust Was Born On May 13, 1943 And Mimi's Mother Gloria Eva Simmons Was Born On December 2, 1943.
- Her Parents Lawrence And Gloria Had An Affair And Mimi's Birth Was The Result Of That Affair.
- Mimi's Father Lawrence Passed Away From A Stroke On May 8, 2014 At St. Peter's Hospital In Albany, Albany County, New York At 70 Years Old, Mimi's Mother Gloria Passed Away From Pancreatic Cancer On October 27, 2003 At City Of Hope Medical Center In Duarte, Los Angeles County, California At 59 Years Old.
|Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta main cast members|
|Joseline | Erica Dixon | Rasheeda | K. Michelle | Karlie | Mimi | Traci | Tammy | Stevie J | Tommie | Jessica Dime | Erica Mena | Spice | Scrapp DeLeon | Yung Joc | Scrappy | Sierra|
|Stevie J & Joseline: Go Hollywood cast members|
|Stevie J | Joseline | Stevie Jr. | Sade | Savannah | Mimi|
|Leave It to Stevie cast members|
|Stevie J | Yung Joc | Savannah | Sade | Lil Scrappy | Faith Evans | Stevie Jr. | Ray J | Renaye | Dalvin DeGrate | Tommie | Mimi | Eva | Alexis Branch | Safaree | Dorian|